Careers at AGSI
Angus GeoSolutions Inc. of Halton Hills, Ontario, has been a geospatial technology innovator for 20 years. We provide strategic technology and information solutions to help clients solve complex problems cost-effectively.
As a fast-growing Canadian-owned international company we are proud of our experienced industry / process consultants, developers, technologists and field researchers. We are always looking for talented people to join our dynamic team. We value individuals who are able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment, and are enthusiastic and entrepreneurial.
If you are interested and would like to submit your resume for the following position or any future positions as they become available, please respond to email@example.com.
GIS / Customer Service Representative
Posted July 4, 2017
At AGSI, our people and their commitment to customer service make the difference. Join us in this commitment as a Bilingual GIS / Customer Service Representative in a busy, action and results oriented technology business located in Halton Hills. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following list of duties:
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Validate agricultural premises using GIS tools and lessons learned from experience
- Answer inbound phone calls as well as make follow up calls; identify and resolve caller needs, and provide information as requested
- Maintain accurate and useful database records
- Document and report results
- Provide technical support for team members, government staff and external clients
- Provide follow-up on issues in an effective and time sensitive manner
- Contribute to assigned projects associated to client service and complete assigned tasks
Download the PDF to review the full job description including a list of responsibilities and requirements. To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line GIS / Customer Service - Applicant.
Posted July 4, 2017
AGSI is looking for a skilled bookkeeper to record all financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. You will post information to accounting journals / software and reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy. At least 5 years’ experience is required.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following list of duties:
- Payable / Receivables
- Tax remittances
- Prepare financial and accounting reports
Download the PDF to review the full job description including a list of responsibilities and requirements. To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line Bookkeeper - Applicant.
GIS Application Specialist
Posted May 16, 2017
AGSI’s Go360 division is seeking 1 GIS Application Specialist to be situated in our Head Office in Halton Hills, Ontario. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following list of duties:
- Assisting in configuring data into web applications
- Performing data clean-up, manipulation, and analysis
- Designing map symbols and base maps
- Provide training and ongoing support for clients
- Gathering requirements from clients
Download the PDF to review the full job description including a list of responsibilities and requirements. To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line GIS Application Specialist - Applicant.
Since 1993, Angus GeoSolutions Inc. (AGSI) has been a provider of strategic technology and information solutions, empowering government, telecommunication companies, utilities and security organizations to make better, more informed decisions.
Go360™ technologies transform a standard web browser into a powerful tool to aggregate data from multiple sources and display it spatially. Go360 deployed as a web application becomes a low-cost, easy to use, accessible solution customized to the client's business requirements. The Go360 suite of products empower an enterprise by enabling business users to view, analyze, manage, collaborate, report and edit any data.
Location Warehouse™ is a comprehensive database of worldwide location and spatial information created using AGSI's unique method of data collection, maintenance and quality assurance. AGSI location information datasets are the most detailed and accurate found anywhere.